The ideal candidate for this role is excited about space-based remote sensing systems, has a strong desire to learn advanced Model-Based Systems Engineering techniques, and is prepared to serve as a technical member of a dynamic team providing full lifecycle, end-to-end Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) services.
Arcfield is advancing Digital Engineering, data-driven engineering, and agile engineering concepts for our customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop end-to-end models of complex systems to include architecture and behavior of the system using Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
- Identify and implement modern digital engineering solutions to complex problems and processes.
- Develop System Architecture Models to be sufficiently precise and complete to serve as the authoritative source of truth for all engineering processes involved in the system project.
- Assist with System Requirements Closure through the conduct of Systems Engineering Lifecycle Readiness Reviews and System Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Facilitate Integrated Product Teams (IPT’s) and Engineering working groups that will review and assess the maturity of engineering Artifacts, CONOPS, Interfaces, and Architecture products.
- Assist with decision support and technical consultation, meeting coordination, and leading the development of initial recommendations for Government decision-makers.