The Systems Integrator will be responsible for supporting an office which is responsible for risks and opportunities across a very broad and diverse Counterintelligence (Cl) portfolio. The Systems Integrator track, assess and advance delegated tasks, where warranted, currently performed by the Chief and Deputy Chief, and work with other component professionals to meet mission needs. This consists of, but is not limited to the following:
- Providing systems integration support for the Sponsor component(s), to include integrated portfolio support of projects, programs and technologies;
- Providing support to the Sponsor's Cl program in the area of risk management;
- Assist the team with Cl file reviews and responses;
- Assist in the review and organization of cases for the MC Senior Review Panel;
- Assist in collaboration activities with another CI office to review potential MC field locations;
- Coordinating with counterparts in various mission Cl shops to ensure appropriate actions in all operations domestically;
- Coordination with another MC and site elements to ensure legal and policy standards are met;
- Support MC sites' and bases' activities in coordination with MC;
- Assist in working with sites to ensure the integrity and security of MC activities;
- Prepare sites for Cl surveys;
- Serve as MC's focal point for all POC vetting tools.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY REVIEW PROCESS Requirement
All personnel coming into the organization undergo an additional security review that can take anywhere from 7 business days to 30 days or more.